rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is engineering a good career for meeting my kind of girls

Is engineering a good career for meeting my kind of girls

When you make money in North America, the girls will come. It's easier to have money and get girls than to have no money and get girls.

With money you can buy nice threads, have a nice crib, a decent whip and buy good protein (steak, chicken and fowl) to lift weights and get your body right.

With money, you can travel to different places where even as a drooling moron, you will still get your dyck wet more times than you can fashion.
And even a mountain goat that resides long enough in foreign countries will pick up enough cultural nuances to be naturally cool just by reeling off countries that they have been to.

As some of the older posters have mentioned, this is crucial as you get older. This is the foundation that you create for yourself. When one is younger, it doesn't seem like it matters. The type of lizards that you attract and go for, don't appreciate travel nor culture (in North America).
They get wowed by basic shyt such as your own car and a place where you both can fcuk.

Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga is the only culture that has them tickled pink.

But these 8's and 9's that you guys seek will have higher expectations than Jennifer from college. They will be accustomed to higher rollers and you will need to have your game on a higher level in order to tap that.

I don't give a fcuk who you are but the type of girls you will even have access to WILL be limited if you are 38 years old and you are making 16k per annum.

If you have game and you meet them in a club or on the street, LIE to them if your job seems boring. Why should they care what you do? Even if you collect rubbish from the streets, as long as you get fat coin, what should they care?

When you go to a nice restaraunt, when you pay off your car loan, do people sneer because the cash came from so and so job?

As long as the cash is there, what the fcuk do people care?

To quote Athlone, you won't lose women chasing money.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread