rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuba: Why no info?

Cuba: Why no info?

Stunning beaches,great weather,hot women.....Cuba seems to have it all! So why is it that this seemingly island paradise has so little info on it posted on here? There are data sheets posted here on seemingly far less appealing locations: FSU shit holes,Manchester,Bishkek....yet a place that is only 90 miles from US is a black hole of information ( I used the search function and drew a blank ) why? It seems strange..

I have not been myself but have heard a few comments over the years from guys who have: 'paradise','hottest women on earth','the women love foreign men','they love to fuck' etc. etc. probably a lot of bravado and exaggeration but there must be an inkling of truth in it. Added to that it has very few Americans due to the travel ban and hence you would think non American forum members would have been all over it by now to take advantage of the lack of competition. Where else do we have a nation to ourselves? I've also heard that away from the resorts it's cheap especially with the black market currency deals to be had with USD. Am I missing something obvious as to why there is no info on the place??

So who has been and what is the truth about Cuba? Who of us has gone and at least tried to bang out there? I have this image of me cruising the hinterland of the country in a convertible with a straw hat on,a massive cigar in my mouth and a dark skinned Cuban beauty sucking me off.

Surely someone has done it?

Messages In This Thread