rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nightlife, Social Circle Game, Misc. Observations, etc.

Nightlife, Social Circle Game, Misc. Observations, etc.

"1. If she is with a guy, chances are, he's the one ordering/buying drinks,
2. If she's with friends and she's ordering, chances are she's the lower maintenance of the ground, or the biggest lush,
3. Her defensives are lower at this point because she's submissive to the bartender,
4. Close proximity isn't considered creepy since you're both trying to elbow your way in"

And, you have a captive audience but with a time constraint - she knows she can leave within two minutes or so and won't be cornered, but has the option to stay as well.

And you can turn your body away and twist your head to look at her, less direct and more accidental-conversation.

"Typically, I would say when you get your drink you should part ways to "see if my friend showed up, what's your name?" then see if she catches your eye again. If she does, she's IOId you big time. Move in and let her know your idiot friend decided to stay in with his girlfriend."

In a bar/club, I never push the first exchange. If it dies, it dies. I run my serious game the second time I talk her, when she has a modicum of familiarity with me and the "hitting-on-me" vibe is considerably reduced. Half the time she initiates the second approach.

A few weeks back I opened a woman in line for the bathroom. We had a minute of chitchat, then she left when her friend came out of the can. 30 minutes later I see her standing alone, she says hi and I make a comment about her friend being a bad friend and ditching her. We moved onto the dance floor and were making out within two minutes.

Messages In This Thread