rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

STD close calls and near misses

STD close calls and near misses

Quote:Quote:

Wear a condom. I don't have any STD scares because I always wear a condom. I take some condoms and put it in my pocket.

That's all well and good. I always take condoms out with me too, several of them. If I think I might get laid I even leave a couple lying on top of the chest of drawers right next to my bed so I see them when I get into bed with a girl. Doesn't mean I always use them. Especially If I'm drunk common sense goes out the window and most girls just don't seem too fussed about you wearing them either, even when they are not on the pill. So many times recently I've had girls ask me just before sex if I have a condom and I've either said no when I did or persuaded them it's OK not to wear one. Why the fuck I do this I don't know because I wake up the next day so fucking angry at myself.

Quote:Quote:

You can't almost catch an STD!! You do or don't.

I was about to ask about that. I didn't understand how you had 'almost' caught STDs several times.

Messages In This Thread