rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Studying medicine in Ukraine/Czech

Studying medicine in Ukraine/Czech

I have a friend which studied medicine in Hungary, they have very good degrees and the study is in English. He was able to pass later the NA qualification easily.
There are 2 major cities for medicine students there: Szeged and Pecs, Szeged is bigger, I have not been there.
I was visiting him in Pecs and had very good time there, very warm girls and being foreigner is a plus though there are many foreigners studying there.
The city is quite small, anything is cheap, food is good, people are nice and most of the younger people speaks descent English, not to mention you will be with students from all over the world so it is quite nice atmosphere.
Nightlife is picking only in weekend, but then again since you will be studying hard it should be more than enough.

I have visited also Ukraine and Czech, Ukraine is by far better for quality pussy but then again if I were you my major concern would be very good school which will allow you to pass NA qualification exams.

Messages In This Thread