rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cambodia girl

Cambodia girl

I have wait 3 weeks to post this message because of rule of the forum.

In Cambodia I met a European man and we have fast sex. He was a nice and beautiful man but he did not like to spend the money on me but I have never been with European man before and he make me very happy.

Many months after we have sex, I find he has a sex writing web site. From this web site I have found that he write here on this forum. I read through all of his posts here and very recently I find out that maybe he has herpes!! Now I am very scared that I have herpes too but I can not afford to visit doctor. I hope that maybe it is internet joke like kitty cat pictures. If I have herpes then my life will be said because no European man will want to make love with me again.

I am scared to contact him because when I with him he said he has a lot of connection and power in his home. I don't want to say his name, so my question is if you can write list of everybody here who has a sexually transmitted infection. My hope is that he is not on this list. Thank you very much!

Messages In This Thread