rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quick data sheet on COSTA RICA, GUATEMALA & PANAMA

Quick data sheet on COSTA RICA, GUATEMALA & PANAMA

Quote: (03-30-2012 04:46 PM)edubote Wrote:  

GUATEMALA

Ive been to almost every country in Central America (havent been to El Salvador), and Guatemala is my favorite. Guatemalan chicks are beautiful, hot, sexy and really cool.

Semuc Champey: one of the most impressive places on earth, not good for game though.

Antigua: seems to be the place for nightlife. Lots of people, excelent night, the city is really cool, and theres a lot of activities during the day. Had a blast there.

San Pedro (Lake Atitlan area): more laid back, fewer tourists. Not good for game, but beautiful and calm, thats the place to heal the hangover.
Are you from Central America? Not to hate dude, but I've been to Guatemala and thought the women, on average, were pretty ugly. Kind of a mix of Native American and Japanese features, in the worst imaginable way. Ugh.

Judging by the 'would you hit it' thread, I'm way less picky than the average RVF member, but I come damn close to giving that entire country a "2/10 Would Not Bang".

What saves it is Antigua - tons of hot American chicks. Barely a hippo in sight, as I recall. Great for picking up if you know Spanish, b/c they are there to learn the language. If you don't know the language, you can sign up for a class and meet chicks that way. Good girl:guy ratio because not many foreign guys spend a lot of time there b/c we're off doing more adventurous shit. But the girls stay there for weeks at a time. I suppose if you go to high end areas in Guatemala City, you'll find more conventionally attractive chicks, because the more European blooded people are the upper class there, but GC isn't the safest place at night for a foreigner.

Bottom line: Guys fluent in Spanish, pack a suitcase full of condoms, go straight to Antigua and skip the rest of the country, unless you want to see the scenery, which admittedly is kinda nice.

@Roosh - you know Spanish! Go there. Write Bang Antigua, hook me up with a copy.

Messages In This Thread