rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Monetizing Your Twitter Account

Monetizing Your Twitter Account

I am somewhat new to affiliate marketing and I was thinking of ways to monetize my twitter account. I have enjoyed other user's posts so I would I would try and contribute and share my thoughts.

I have a decent number of targeted followers, 10,000+ and growing with a Klout score around 49, so I think there is potential for my account.

I think the best way to monetize would be to tweet out affiliate links or create your own product. There are some paypertweet brokers out there (mylikes, sponsoredtweets) but they take a large percentage and you have to make a note at the end of your tweet such as: -spons, or #add.

By just tweeting out affiliate links it will appear more natural and not as much like an off-topic ad. I tweet about running so I was thinking of tweeting about the great deals BrooksRunning e-store has, and include my affiliate link. Simple enough.

I am also able to keep track of how many clicks I get through bitly. Highly recommended.

So far I have just tweeted for two amazon products. 219 total clicks and only 1 purchase. I would not recommend their program because amazon's affiliate cookie only last 24 hours. I tweeted about a pair of running shoes so it's just unlikely someone would buy them instantly.

My long term goals are to resurrect my blog, and ask my followers if they would like to contribute articles/stories. I would also like to move into other social networks and write my own e-book.

I can update this thread with my monetization progress if enough people are interested.

Messages In This Thread