rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barista told me to stop bothering customers

Barista told me to stop bothering customers

Quote: (03-29-2012 02:16 AM)Blunt Wrote:  

Quote: (03-28-2012 10:03 PM)soup Wrote:  

I do most of my greasing on slow nights where they aren't making much in tips. I think it has more of an impact on those nights.

That's a good point. I've worked in the service industry and I was always more grateful for big tips when I wasn't making shit.

For me, technique for tipping bar staff seems pretty obvious, but when you tip a bouncer how do you go about it? I've never been real comfortable flashing money but this appears to be a pretty essential move.

Tipping bouncers is a sound way to meet some women too. Bouncers have brought women to my table a few times. When I would chat with the bouncers, I would small talk and reme,bet, ohhh he likes sports, or he likes this. In Toronto, I brought a bouncer some tea of course this was given on a cold night, and was appreciated. I am sure if you can afford it, instead of cash say you received "2 tickets to the game". And give it as opposed to cash. A barter system of sorts.

Messages In This Thread