rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barista told me to stop bothering customers

Barista told me to stop bothering customers

There is this coffee shops that I have been going to on every other day for the last year. It's the number 1 rated coffee shot in the city and lots of good prospects. It's not until recently that I started using elderly chat on girls. Few days ago, while ordering my drink, the barista basically told me that he saw me approaching girls and that I should stop doing it.

I could try other coffee shops, but none is as convenient and with as many good prospects as this one in my city. This particular coffee shop is next to a college, afterall.

My question is, how do you deal with being labeled "that guy" who just comes to hit on girls? One time, a girl straight out told me: "oh! you are that guy!" There seems to be a limit on how much coffee shop game you can run at a given city before you exhaust all prospects and gain a reputation as "that guy". At least in my city, 95% of people going to coffee shop are regulars, so it's not exactly an infinite source of chicks.

Messages In This Thread