rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking a girl to the greyhound track

Taking a girl to the greyhound track

houston, question wasn't directed at me but (here in Australia at least) for the average punter greyhounds is safer bet for doubling your money. Less than 1/10 times I'd walk away with a loss, maybe 2/10 I'll be between break even and double, the rest I'm doubling, tripling and more. Last month I started with my usual $40 bankroll (I fully expect to lose it, if I do there is no stress) and walked away with $370-something. I only study form guides at the track, no research or anything beforehand. I've gotten to know a couple of owners and trainers, but I rarely rely on tips.
I have never had the same consistent results with horse racing. Sure you can get longer odds and occasionally pull off those huge wins, but I'll take the smaller easy gains over the possibility of losing all my money for a shot at bigger gains.

As for women, I've only ever gone to one horse race with a girl who was allready on lock so I couldnt compare the two.

'I blew most of my money on fast cars, booze and women. The rest I squandered' - George Best

Messages In This Thread