rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cooking Game

Cooking Game

One thing I do on second dates if I haven't banged yet is cook for the girl. For a number of reasons, this tends to work well.
  1. I'm a pretty decent cook, so when they eat the finished product there is some good value demonstrated - and absent one dish none are that complicated.
  2. Lots of opportunity for kino. Move her out of the way, grab her waist as you reach over to get a knife, rub legs as you watch her chop, etc. Endless opportunities.
  3. Most girls even those that don't drink that often will drink wine when cooking.
  4. Dominance frame. You are the cook and you tell them what to do. Puts them in compliance mode so to speak.
  5. Usually cheaper than going out for drinks, and you have leftovers for lunch the next day.
I'll share a few recipes that are relatively simple and easy to do, and yield tasty results. One trick I learned by accident actually, is to always have them chop the onions as the first task. It immediately disarms them because they tend to cry a bit or at least sniffle, and you can poke fun at that, etc. Takes away any awkwardness should there be any.

Ok, now to the recipes:

Drinks
  • Wine: An abundance of options. Some good wines for around $10 I like are 7 Deadly Zins, and Bubo from Whole Foods. 7DZ always gets compliments and Costco sells it relatively cheap.
  • Lychee Martini: Get a can of thai lychees from any Asian market. Mix 6oz Vodka (I always use Russian Standard), 4oz lychee juice from the can itself, splash of dry vermouth. Mix in boston shaker with ice and pour in martini glass and garnish with 2 lychees per glass.
  • Champagne: Self explanatory, sometimes I put in fresh cut strawberries for looks.
  • Moscow Mule: Get cock n bull ginger beer. There's directions on that for making the Mule, just follow it. Basically it's vodka, ginger beer, lime juice and optionally sugar.
  • Caipirinha: Another great take back from Brazil. These drinks are strong and girls love them. For each cup, take a full lime and cut it up into small cubes, drop it in the glass. Add 1 TBSP fine granulated sugar, muddle the shit out of it in the cup. Fill it with ice and then add about 4oz of cachaca. You can make this with Vodka too, but cachaca is better.
Usually I have a backstory for all these drinks as I'm making them, absent the wine and champagne. Recently I've been telling girls to bring their favorite wine if I don't feel like making drinks. Also, the Mule and Caipirinha are the perfect "hook" drinks for following Tuthmosis' first date bang recipe - have used the Mule repeatedly to get girls back to my place as most have never heard of it or had it.

Appetizers
  • Guacomole: 2 Haas Avocados, 1 full lime, 1/5th bunch cilantro, 1/8th red onion chopped, 2 TBSP sour cream, kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Mash all that shit up and combine it. Keep one of the pits in the guacamole as it prevents the oxidation you normally see when it turns brown after a while. Serve with tortilla chips.
  • Easiest App Ever: Log of goat cheese or cream cheese (goat is better, but some people are not fans of goat cheese); this dressing Raspberry Chipotle dressing, plain water crackers. Just pour the dressing on the cheese, and serve with the water crackers. Seriously this shit is amazingly delicious and easy as hell to serve. They sell the dressing at Whole foods and probably other places.
Dinner
  • Shrimp Tacos: The one I almost always do. You'll need - about 20 raw shrimps with shells and veins, soft tortillas, some cheese, sour cream, one bell pepper (orange or yellow preferred), half an onion (sweet onion preferred), butter, fajita seasoning, 3-4 garlic cloves, lime. Have her chop the onions and garlic as you devein/deshell the shrimp. Keep the shrimp in cold ice water as you do this to keep them from warming up. In the saucepan after you are done with the shrimp, melt the butter and add in the onions, garlic and bell peppers. Let it cook for a bit until the onions get clear. Add in the fajita seasoning and stir some more. Some salt and pepper to taste. Put in the shrimp for about 3-5 minutes, or until it is pink everywhere. Put on low, squeeze the lime onto the shrimp. Then just make the tortillas with the shrimp topped with cheese, sour cream, the guac you made as appetizer and hot sauce optional. Oh I just heat the tortillas on the gas stove, about 7 seconds per side.
  • Mushroom/Gorgonzola Risotto: PM me if you really want this. Very hard, expensive and high chance of failure. But I've gotten a solid bone out of this.
  • Pizza: Used to do this, but it's a bit of a hassle too. You'll need fresh dough, a pizza stone, and homemade sauce is better. The benefit of pizza is you can go nuts with the ingredients. I've done everything from wild mushroom to feta/figs. Again PM if you want the full recipe.
Dessert
At this point I don't ever do dessert in addition to all this. I am experimenting this week with Fondue however. Just bought a fondue set for $30 from Target, I'll update the thread with how it turns out.

Hope this helps some folks. I usually just do the guac and then the shrimp tacos. No need for dessert if you are already doing that. It's moreso for the interaction, kino, etc. than it is for the actual meal. And if you do the recipes a few times and get good at it, then 1) it will be very simple to do and not very demanding, and 2) more importantly it will taste good and they will be impressed.

After we eat, we put the dishes in the sink, sit on the couch put on tv, babble and I go in for the kiss after about 10 minutes or so of chit chatting, then go for bang.

Some general tips:
  • Make sure your place, especially your kitchen, is clean.
  • Try to practice the recipe first, although not necessary. I've had the food turn out only ok and it was still fine. Better though the better you get the food.
  • Don't go too overboard. That may come across as trying to hard. Just pass it off as you like to cook and experiment, etc.

Messages In This Thread