rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Passport issue, Living in a country with out my passport being stamped..advice?

Passport issue, Living in a country with out my passport being stamped..advice?

FML

So i go to extend my passport today here in the Philippines and they notice that it was never stamped checking me into the Philippines. I have a apartment in Davao that im staying in. The lady at immigration in Davao wants me to fly back to Manila an check in with immigration there. I dont want to have to fly back to Manila just to try to check in, its not that i wont. But i really dont want to fly out there an somehow get stuck there or they make me fly out of the country from there while all my shit is still in my apartment in Davao.... She didnt give me a guarantee that they would just be like "oh my bad here ya go"

I wonder what would happen if i just stay here till im ready to leave then buy a ticket out of the country. What happens when you show up at immigration to leave a country an you were never stamped in to be at... seems risky..

Anything like this ever happened to anyone else, i guess i really need to figure out what the fuck i am to do in the next few days as my 21 days is up today or tomorrow

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread