rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

gaming ivy league chicks

gaming ivy league chicks

Quote: (03-28-2012 08:13 AM)cheerfulwish Wrote:  

Ath I'm curious, is it even worth your time to go after blacks and latinas on campus? Always seemed a waste of time to me because they often have a chip on their shoulder.

They're much more likely to throw themselves at me. The most blatant signals/invitations I've gotten in college (and about 60-70% of my hookups) have come from black girls.

Quote:Quote:

Is there no subset of white women at your school who throw themselves at you or any other black guys with the least bit of game when they are drunk? They existed for me both in boarding school and uni and it is a real shame if they have died out

Not really.

I have hooked up with a few white girls here, and they were all drunk (so was I, for the record). The thing is, they never throw themselves at you-you've got to work your way in with some game and then they may reciprocate (assuming they're drunk-you've got little hope if they're sober). When alcohol is involved, they become a lot more open and honest about their attraction to you if you're a minority, something that their own insecurity/social convention prevents them from doing while sober.

The catch is that you'll be risking your future in hooking up with them. When they wake up in the morning, that insecurity and fear of violating social convention will return. She will be afraid of having looked like a whore, and she'd rather not be judged accordingly. She will do anything to defend herself.

This is where false rape/sexual assault accusations are born. I've been through one, and quite a few of my peers have as well. If you are a non-asian minority, you must be very careful of this. In this world, you are the threat. Social convention is generally stacked against you. Girls here know this, which is why they will tend to shy away from you most of the time, even when they like you-they do not want to risk being labelled whores or "bbc lovers", etc. You carry negative social status here by being what you are, and she (like all women) would prefer to date up.

By claiming that you forced her into a sexual situation, she protects herself from any fallout. This will be her #2 defense against any fallout that comes from association with "lower status" minorities (her #1 defense is just to keep her distance altogether).

Bottomline: You really need to stay away from drunk girls here. Yes, they can be more open to getting with you, but if you allow it you put yourself at very high risk-she almost certainly WILL regret it in the morning.
Don't go any further than 2nd base with them when they are in this state (BJ's can be done since many don't consider that sex, but they're only moderately less risky, since many do consider it a significant intimate act). Get her contact info, and try to follow up when you're more sober. If she flakes, then so be it-at least you will have your freedom.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread