rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

People with insecurities

People with insecurities

I am frustrated by people with insecurities.
I think it's my fault since I choose to hangout with them.

I realized it's all about how you carry yourself when meeting a women.
Of course, you gotta have some handicaps (not wealthy family, minority, language, height, looks, small dick, curly hair, narrow shoulder, weird voice and bunch of other things)
but that's a life. you either deal with it or hate yourself rest of your lives.

I've been trying to tell them it doesn't matter and didn't listen to their excuses but it's literally bugging the fuck out of me.

When I hangout with guys, I don't care how much they make, how hot their GF is. As long as they act normal, don't do illegal stuffs, have something in common and dress similar, I am fine with that.

Here are things I hate about.

-lying about his nationality and where he is from to get laid.
-lying about jobs or religion sometimes to get laid.
-trying to prove he makes good money and thinks he is better than the majority of Americans (we are talking $30 an hour)
-gets mad when a women lower than his status rejects him (ugly, fat, lower end job, single mom)
-bitches about how women in our state is different than other states
-Blames on his race because of their bad image on media
-Worships a woman like a queen who turned out to be not hot
(I really think he can do better)
-hates me because I approach women non-stop like some weirdo who reads pua bullshit. But he joins me when I talk to 2 girls.
-trying to fight because of small things ('he stared at me')
-hitting on trash women, they won't meet during daytime just to get laid. (it's embarrassing for me since I don't want to be seen with those women)
-getting drunk to have more confidence
-thinks looks really matters (I am talking about above average looking guys think that way and hit on trash women)

You can say it's common for guys to bullshit at the bar and get bitter when they get rejected.
Is this something you guys deal with every time you go out?

how would you deal with that?

Messages In This Thread