rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Isolation - College game

Isolation - College game

I just recently reached a new point in my game where I'm consistently opening groups of girls going solo (anywhere from 2 to 5 at a time), getting a good conversation and some laughs going. Worrying too much about what to say was a huge sticking point for me and when I stopped trying to prepare conversation topics in my head, I focused on having a good time rather than trying to get laid. Everything from my body language to conversational ability fell into place because I stopped making the interaction about sex.

Now I'm stuck on isolation. Usually I'll be talking to my target for a good 15-20 minutes while being friendly with the rest of the group. As we're talking I can tell I'm definitely getting sexual attraction and comfort with my girl, but I try to be as indirect as possible since her friends are still around.

Then comes the point where her friends want to leave, go to the bathroom (major annoyance, girls will pack into even the smallest bathrooms together because they don't want to leave their friends alone) or just pull her away from me. It doesn't matter that she's interested in me because she cares more about what her friends think of her. So really this sticking point comes down to two questions for me:

First, what should I be focusing on to increase my chances of getting isolation? Should I try to build more trust with the group by engaging everyone more and my girl less? Should I just invite my girl to dance with me and try to bring her back to campus after a quick 5-10 minute dance? For the more experienced forum members, how did you isolate most of the targets that you ended up banging?

Second, once I get isolation how quickly should I escalate and try to get the girl away from the party (and her friends)? On both Friday and Saturday this weekend (the only two days anyone goes out) the girl's friends allowed me to get isolation for a good 5-10 minutes before they came back or the girl brought us back to her friends. Should I immediately go for the kiss and try to get sexual so she knows what my intentions are? Should I act quicker before something/someone else gets in the way or spend some time alone with her at the venue so she gets turned on and is more likely to forget her friends and leave with me?

I realize two questions turned into like eight but I try to be thorough with my posts so I can get some solid responses. Also one other question on the side: How much emphasis do you guys put on qualifying? I saw some pua videos that argued that at the core of game is qualification and "buying instead of selling".

Messages In This Thread