rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get better?

How to get better?

Quote: (03-26-2012 10:49 PM)babelfish669 Wrote:  

What kind of religious college do you go to?

I don't go to a religious college. Why make that assumption? If you must know I go to a public university and study engineering.

Quote: (03-26-2012 11:20 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

Wouldn't mind putting in my 2cents, but you seem like a troll until you prove otherwise.

You stated that you couldn't get any from your first post. Then you said you can get it from 5's and 6's. Which is it? Or did you just make everything up?

I never said I didn't get any, I said "... my sex life still sucks." Which doesn't mean I'm not getting any,it simply indicate I don't find it satisfactory. Hope that clarifies things.

From my opening post I specifically stated, with calm, well reasoned logic the points to my arguments very explicitly. That would, by definition, not make me a troll.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

You are free to disagree though.

I would however, appreciate some input, if possible, on the original subject matter of my post instead of potentially getting off-topic.

Messages In This Thread