rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"You're cute, but that shirt makes you look gay"

"You're cute, but that shirt makes you look gay"

Quote: (03-27-2012 06:18 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2012 10:50 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Only an idiot would insult a girl that made that remark...

Could you explain why?

Again, let me re-iterate if she's saying it in a derogatory way, then spit whatever poison you want in her face.

If she's just playing around, or trying to 'neg' you in a dumbass chick sort of way (doesn't have to be about sexuality) then I show her I really don't give a fuck what she thinks, and am not going to be easily rattled by some obviously stupid comment. This can be done by saying something like, "Oooh do you always talk so dirty to guys you just met? I like that!" or by over-exaggerating what they said, example: The other night I spilled some beer on my shirt and the girl I was with made fun of me for it, I responded with, "You're right, I'm soaked, would you feel better if I just took my shirt off here in the bar?"

I can't recall any girls insinuating I was gay though, without me deliberately saying something to suggest I was first. For example, recently I made an off the wall comment about my dick, and it was immediately apparent she wasn't ready for the conversation to go sexual (who knew sober girls were less receptive to that sort of talk). So, I took a step back (figuratively) and completely went from a different angle, and said, "Not that that (whatever I said about my dick) matters because I'm gay." She said something like, "What, are you serious?" Then I went into the aforementioned, "Ya of course, but you could be the one to turn me straight." routine. Back on course.

Bottom line is, I'll use anything like that as an opportunity to push things further if I feel like I can get in the girl's pants that night.

Messages In This Thread