rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls Who Don't Like Spending Their Own Money (Greedy, Stingy, and Tacky Bitches)

Girls Who Don't Like Spending Their Own Money (Greedy, Stingy, and Tacky Bitches)

On a biological level, it makes no sense for a woman to be generous with a man, as women are hard-wired to acquire resources from men and from the group. That being said, in an era when women can and do earn their own money, a girl that never shares in expenses is a huge red flag for a LTR. One of my very best LTR's was with a girl who was generous all the time. Making me food, taking me out to the movies, buying me medecine. That sweetness can really win over a man. Sadly, we had disagreements over other issues, but that doesn't take away from the fact that a generous girl is really an attractive woman in that regard.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Messages In This Thread