rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How ALEC Took Florida's 'License to Kill' Law National

How ALEC Took Florida's 'License to Kill' Law National

Quote: (03-26-2012 12:01 AM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (03-25-2012 11:49 PM)assman Wrote:  

Whoa, easy there.

What did I say right after that? Let me remind you:
"I don't think Treyvon is the saint the media are making him out to be. But that isn't the issue when we're talking about justifiable self-defense."

The media certainly seems to think it IS an issue because they have tried to portray him in a very positive light. I'm merely observing that I don't buy the image the media is selling.

I'm not jumping on you for your perspective, but what light should they be portraying him in?

His past is pretty clear, he has no criminal record, he was earning decent grades in school, etc.

I mean my thing is when people start trying to dig into the character's of victims, it is just so they can come full circle and have reasons to blame the victim for their demise -- which I'm not suggesting you're doing, but plenty of people on the other side of this issue are trying their hardest to do it and they're frustrated right now because they can't.

It should be remembered that this young man is gone. He's never coming back. Our lives still move forward. We can sit here and talk about him. We can run around and fuck bitches and do whatever it is that we do, and he will never have the opportunity to do anything that you and I are doing right now.

It's time that we start valuing human life period, and not just the lives of certain types of people. This story will be off our minds in a matter of months, and then he'll be on the same list as Aiyana Jones, Martin Lee Anderson, etc. meanwhile JonBenet Ramsey is still in the news.

So what did he do to get suspended from school for 5 days?

Messages In This Thread