rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guys under 30 - Are you using your time wisely in terms of travel?

Guys under 30 - Are you using your time wisely in terms of travel?

I am a bit on the fence on this topic.

I think college is the single best opportunity for the guy who is red pill and game aware to have the time of his life. You are never going to have the same access to young girls as in college. I kept going to college parties as long as I could, though university lasts into late twenties in my country.

Who says they have to be exclusive though? First order for any college student should be to go on exchange. Excellent way to get used to the expat lifestyle and being able to bang girls on exchange with you and the local girls. You'll also have plenty of time to work on your online biz skills while in college and on exchange.

Next up, get an internship abroad. More of those available every day. You're young and don't need money or a big apartment. Internship in Bangkok? Shanghai? I banged a dutch girl who'd done both in succession.

All the while you're working on your passive online income. A couple of years, after exchange and internship, you have enough passive income for a modest middle class lifestyle in SEA or Latin America. You learned skills, have a college education, you have money. Go get a real expat job or focus on your own business and you're only mid twenties. Make contacts with people around the world.

If you're young and smart about it, you have the whole world as your playground. Many people have done what we're talking about here. It's been tested and verified. It can easily be done.

Messages In This Thread