rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guys under 30 - Are you using your time wisely in terms of travel?

Guys under 30 - Are you using your time wisely in terms of travel?

Travel in your 20s, period. I am just so much more fucking badass than I was 3 years ago before I spent the months I did in Europe and South America that have made me the awesome guy I am today.

The other day I chatted with a guy at a bar and he said a place in California was the coolest place he's travelled to. What a fucking loser. I am embarrassed for him that he couldn't lie on the spot (there was a female nearby whose vagina shriveled after hearing this comment).

I have stories about meeting models, running from cops, thieves, wild dogs

I am practically indiana jones and james bond combined compared to the average fucking losers in their 20s who don't know jack shit and can't speak four languages

I just walk around DC with a confidence level that is just untouchable. I know for a fact I'm cooler than everyone in any bar I walk in -- I don't even like it when these losers look at me.

No way in the world I would trade my traveling in my 20s for somehow deciding to save up until I'm 30 then finally have the money to travel..

Guess what, then you're a 30 year old who missed out on spending half your 20s thinking you are a complete badass. you think you can just flip the switch when you get to your 30s?

I tell people with a straight face that I'm on track to be the most interesting man in the world.... you can't feel like that without knowing the world in a way that travel lets you experience it..

Study hard, be smart, earn money, travel in your 20s, and your 30s, and your 40s. Just be the coolest person you know at your age.... all life long..

Messages In This Thread