rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guys under 30 - Are you using your time wisely in terms of travel?

Guys under 30 - Are you using your time wisely in terms of travel?

Quote: (03-23-2012 02:57 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2012 02:51 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Antitrace so you are looking to start travelling by the time you become 31?

To all you guys looking to travel later in life, ask yourself this question:

- If you were asked to die now and comeback to this world after 6 or 10 years with 200 thousand dollars saved, would you say yes?

My answer is a big NO.

Pitt, were you not arguing the other side of the coin previously? So it was hard work and you decided you didn't want to work that hard and money wasn't that important to you. Now you are trying to argue with others that would rather wait.

I suspect you are trying to add weight to your new decision.

Sorry, this is life and not a black and white decision. We all have to decide what is best for ourselves.

Well even when i was working my plan was to work for two or three years and then give up work and just travel all the way. So even when i had a job, my plan was to go to three new destinations this year (i only worked 6 months per year). Some of these guys on here are planning to travel 10 years from now. I have been travelling since the age of 16 almost non stop. How many guys on here were travelling when they were 18, 19, 20, 21 (not all) and some of these guys are planning to do it when they get in their 30s, not a wise plan.

Also, i think i was playing kinda safe (by having a job) and i confess i was a bit scaried to just go through the business route. Now that i dont have a job, i had no other choice than to run businesses and guess what, i think thats the best thing that happened to me, things are going well so far and i have more freedom now and feel happier.

I havent said anything on this thread about me not wanting money, fuck it, all my street moves today were about money, so im definitely about paper all day.

This thread is not to bash jobs, i just want young cats to use their time wisely.

Txbeachbum needs to come on here, this guy is a black genius.

Messages In This Thread