rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moving back to LA - but what area?

Moving back to LA - but what area?

I went through and read about 7 threads on LA on the forum, and while they were helpful they didn't exactly hit on where to live when moving there. Most touched on night spots, daygame spots, and vacation planning for short durations. I wanted to get a more specific recommendation based on people that live there now.

Background: I lived in LA from 1998-2004, so I'm familiar with it. That timeframe I lived in Westwood and Brentwood. Because of work, family, and some opportunities it makes sense for me to move back to LA for the next two years or so. I'm 31 and do not have a 9-5 job so traffic concerns are a bit mitigated.

As for gaming/women, I'm much better at night than at day. To be blunt I love pink nipples, i.e. I like white women, eastern euro girls, etc. That said I would never turn down a Brazilian given my last trip out there. But overall I like the lighter skinned girls, and definitely no interest in Asian, Indian, Black girls.

Some other points:
* I'm going to buy.
* I'd like to be somewhere with a lot of action. I've always lived in a suburb and want an urban atmosphere, as much as I can get out here anyway.
* I do not want to live in Brentwood, Westwood, South Bay, Downtown, or Pasadena for a variety of reasons.
* I know how important logistics are, so that factors in heavily to my decision.

Right now I'm leaning towards either Santa Monica, or West Hollywood/Hollywood. Any other areas I should consider? Or any preferences on those three? The worst part is I have tons of friends in LA right now but they all are married or have kids so their opinions are not really helpful. I know Hollywood was awesome back in the early 2000s (Shelter, Spider Club, Garden of Eden, White Lotus, etc.) but that's years ago and I have no idea what type of people go out in Hollywood anymore (thought I was told its a bunch of slutty hipster girls).

Thanks gents.

Messages In This Thread