rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Surf camp in Costa Rica with many tourist girls and reliable wifi

Surf camp in Costa Rica with many tourist girls and reliable wifi

Quote:Quote:

I often need to make serious business calls on Skype so internet speed/quality is super important to me.

I ruled out a trip to Goa recently because the internet is particularly bad in India,most people rely on USB modems, the research I did suggested the quality was poor.

Latin America presents its own set of challenges. As well as internet stability, you have to consider ambient noise.

Living somewhere informal like a surf camp, you'll get noise filtering through to your room. Like loud music, or people laughing.

On days when you have an important voice call, your minimum spend is probably going to be a mid to high end apartment or hotel.

Quote:Quote:

Also, you can "get your CR flag" for about 40 bucks. I think if I flew there from Europe, I'd get it, one way or another.

It's not "getting a flag" if you just rented a ho. Sure, you've experienced the local women, but P4P disqualifies you for flag purposes.

Messages In This Thread