rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice re girls new to casual relationships

Advice re girls new to casual relationships

I'm not a wham bam thank you mam kind of guy, I want the women I'm with to be head over heels for me and yet still I'm not looking for anything serious. I just enjoy this intensity, the emotional side of it, and find it sets the sex on FIRE.

Anyway this is not a problem when the girls are long distance or it's a travel fling, but atm I'm working on a local girl. She's very cute, extremely sweet, good friends with my friends and I don't want to hurt her.

First date was simple coffee chat, went well. Second she came over and I cook,ed she loved it, we watched movies, she laughed, then she was kinda reserved so I went in for kiss and she was all over me. It came to sex and she seemed hesitant, so I asked if she wanted to wait, she thought about it and said yes, I was fine with that and we just made out with rough groping etc.

Anyway not sure where to go from here. I told her I was not looking for anything serious, I think she is new to that idea as she said she was confused, but next day she is finding it hard to contain her obvious enjoyment and desire.

Messages In This Thread