rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Some thoughts on Filipino girls

Some thoughts on Filipino girls

This is the easiest country to get laid every night with 6 and 7s. Naughty nomad and Neil skywalker know this only too well. But, unlike eastern europe, there are so few women, you would want to repeat with. The majority are boring, liars, childish, silly, stupid and not worth a try, at a long term relationship, even though they have they best english in Asia. Im alone tonight after banging 4 different girls this week, but i cant get myself to get excited repeating with a filipino girl. In Brazil, I liked repeating wirh some girls, but here the best thing is just racking up a new notch. For a 30 something white guy this place is a paradise and for a latin man it is good also. Just need to use more game if you are latin, since they think you are half filipino and there are many groupies looking for a white gringo.

Messages In This Thread