rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making Male Friends while traveling

Making Male Friends while traveling

Quote: (04-07-2012 06:51 AM)xsplat Wrote:  

I'm not able to make friends over football discussions, as I consider such discussions vapid, and if I was looking for vapid I'd look towards someone with tits. I understand that people get passionate about sports, but I can't bring myself to care. I've tried. Can't do it. I can't care, and I can't empathize with the caring that others feel. I can't bond over inanity.

Every friendship I've formed with dudes pretty much has started off with a conversation about footie. It's the ultimate male friendship opener and to not use it limits you in certain places. You don't have to like football to talk about it,you are merely using the topic to start a conversation with a dude so that once you have bonded a little over that you can switch the topic to him introducing you to some of his female friends. Bonding is often about finding similarities between us,and what similarities do we have with a coal miner from Magnitogorsk who has never left his republic? Women and football. Open with the football and then get onto the women.

Messages In This Thread