rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Difference between American women and Western European women

Difference between American women and Western European women

Quote: (06-06-2014 04:55 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-21-2012 01:50 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I'm not directly trying to play devil's advocate here, but out of curiosity, are there any advantages to American women vs. European women?

I've found when I have visited the US that American women are friendly and polite to strangers which makes them easier to approach. Part of this, of course, is their attraction and curiosity to my accent.

British - especially English - women in contrast are hostile to a stranger wanting to talk to them. If you are ever in the UK, you will notice them walking along the street with their eyes firmly fixed to the ground so that they can avoid the potential of human interaction.

Men and women whom I know from other parts of Europe and the world (of which there are many) often find trouble to understand English women, their perceived 'stand-offishness' never mind befriend them.

As for American women, I recall reading an article about how British men perceive them. It said that British men liked how they are approachable and friendly but they saw that after familiarity, American women became quite difficult to stay with.

I have been surprised but a lot of women from most parts of the world hold British men in high regard; aside from the tourist destinations like Shagaluf. My theory on this, is that British women are so terrible, it means that men have increase their sexual market value and game a tremendous amount to get a woman of even higher than average value.

In Britain a lot of the men look better looking than their girlfriends, it is a weird state of affairs. Plus there is a lot of romanticism placed on British men, James Bond etc. A lot of British guys I know would kill it if they went abroad.

Messages In This Thread