rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another wants to bring her friend...

Another wants to bring her friend...

Quote: (03-21-2012 02:51 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I have actually done these "chaperoned" dates a few times. Girls from conservative backgrounds sometimes do this. Or, sometimes, girls just want to bring a buddy in case the guy is a dork, they will have some company.

I once met a girl from Belize, we set up a date to go watch a basketball game together. She said she was bringing her little sister. I said whatever and didn't think much of it. I could tell that she was from a old fashioned family. The date went fine and the little sister didn't say much.

Afterwards, I dropped them both off at home. A few weeks later, the girl and I were laying in bed. I asked her why she brought her little sister on our first date. She said that she had to lie to her parents and bringing her little sister was the only way to pull off the lie. I told her that I wanted to bang her little sister too.

The little sister is now 21 and in college and every time I see her she gives me this sly little smile. I might get her too!

Another time, a Mexican girl brought her friend to a birthday party for one of my friends. I didn't care. We all partied together. The next weekend I banged. I said, why didn't you bring your friend this time? We could have had a three-way?!

She said I was crazy!

This is totally different in other countries, especially in Latin America. The OP, I'm pretty sure in the U.S. This behavior means an entirely different set of things here.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread