rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The American education system has failed this woman

The American education system has failed this woman

Quote: (03-19-2012 11:45 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Quote: (03-19-2012 10:40 AM)houston Wrote:  

That's no surprise mechanico. I've asked plenty of white girls about their ethnicity and they have no idea. Or they say American haha

Hah yeah, you see a lot of white girls on OKC listing their ethnicity as 'Native American' - cracks me up every time. Their profile text will usually support that those are not the sharpest girls around.
Lmao. I was thinking of that when I wrote my first reply. EVERY white girl seems to have Cherokee or some other tribe in their bloodline once you explain to them what ethnicity is. Don't even know what country they're great grand parents came from, but they're positive they got some Indians in there somewhere. Start asking girls you meet and you'll see what I mean.

Say man I didn't even think of what you meant! They actually put Native American down as in a person who's a native of America!? Hahaha.

Messages In This Thread