rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever experienced this?

Have you ever experienced this?

Quote: (03-17-2012 03:38 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

She's ugly, and ugly girls don't get approached.

Fiction.

I haven't seen a picture, but take your word that she is ugly. If so, yes, it's somewhat unlikely that she would be approached in the street. Could be making it up just to start a cause. Is she a "proffesional grievance" type? Has she started simillar causes before? Does she need funding/a reason to get up in the morning?

Reminds me of the infamous Andrea Dworkin "rape" charge where she claimed she was raped in France and made a big deal about how this "proves" that rape is about power (a shiboleth REALLY , REALLY loved by feminists for reasons I don't fully understand) since at the times she was "old and hideous" (by her own admission). The whole scenario was so obviously a figmant of her immagination that even other hard-core feminists denounced her for making a fasle (actually non-existant) rape accusation.

It may be that the founder of this site (if really ugly and unlikely to be approached) is trying something simmilar.

But I'm with the other posters here. I don't ever recall getting an extremely negative reaction to a day approach. The worst would just be an awkward silence, but most girls are relatively cool. So I hardly think the world is coming to an end

Messages In This Thread