rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever experienced this?

Have you ever experienced this?

I was looking through the website of an activist group apparently located in DC that is fighting against what it calls "street harassment" (found it through one of the links on Roosh's blog. Upon looking through the testimonies I came across posts like this...

Quote:Quote:

I was walking quickly through the store to the back of the food section to pick up a spice I needed. I was wearing my headphones, though one earpiece is broken. A tall man approached me from behind and asked, “Can you hear me?”

I replied, “Yes.”

He said, “Good because you didn’t see me when you passed me earlier, and I wanted to tell you you look good.”

Livid and scared, I started screaming and cursing at him that his behavior was totally inappropriate and that it made him seem like a rapist to follow me into an empty aisle at the back of the store. I informed him that headphones and no eye contact meant that I didn’t want to talk to anyone — especially him. I also yelled, “What were you hoping to get out of this!? Were you hoping that I would go out with you!?” He didn’t have an answer and kind of slunk away. I felt bad later about screaming at him, and wish I would have handled it better.

This made me laugh at first, but it was also slightly disturbing. So far I've never come accross this kind of reaction when approaching women (either at night or on the street), but I wonder what it must feel like being on the receiving end of this kind of insanity. Has anyone had similar experiences of approaching crazy women on the street and having them go off on you? If so, then how did you react?

Messages In This Thread