rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Padma Lakshmi is Scandalous...

Padma Lakshmi is Scandalous...

Quote: (03-16-2012 02:41 PM)Anon-A-Moose Wrote:  

she's attractive enough for me. I'd say a 6 or 7, I think it's the face and the age. But she's not got much longer left as a 7.

Also she's a GOLD DIGGING WHORE.

But remember, she's in a position to afford the best skin care, etc. And she takes great care of her body. She's on tv, so she always has to stay tight. She'd never let herself slide like the average chick of her age that had a baby. Also, women that have always been in great shape tend to bounce back quicker after having a child than other women. Heidi Klum has popped out what, 4 kids? Look at her. She's always been in shape, so after she has one she hits the gym and gets her body right back. In fact, I think she actually did a fashion show WHILE she was pregnant with the last kid. Many of these women don't even balloon up DURING pregnancy. It's like the same body, with a huge bump.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread