rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

English actor slept with 1000 women

English actor slept with 1000 women

What shocks me is that he says that it is not worth to sleep with so many women and then he proceeds on saying that the most beautiful thing in life is sleeping with someone you love.

I dont know if this guy is the one being beta or the media just loves to make beta readers feeling complacent about their current life.

Anyway, full story:

The 79-year-old's list of conquests includes cobbles-legend Pat Phoenix, who played tart-with-a-heart, Elsie Tanner. "It was just a one-off," he said during his episode of ITV1's Piers Morgan's Life Stories.

"It was just something that happened one night when we were together. We weren't right for each other. She invited me round to her flat and we had a few drinks, then one thing led to another. At that time, she had a reputation and I had a reputation, and she felt we should meet, as it were. It just happened."

Bill revealed he had slept with "more than 100" women, but when pushed, he admitted it was nearer 1,000: "I had the opportunity, I indulged it and I can tell you this: it's not worth it. The pain that it caused, and there's all sorts of dangers."

Apparently, the Lothario's sexual appetite saw him dubbed “C**k Roache” by other members of the cast.

His sex drive led to infidelity, but he appears to have learned his lesson. ""To love somebody, and to make love to somebody that you love is the most beautiful thing in the world," he stated.

This news makes the 28 girlfriends Ken Barlow's had in Coronation Street look paltry.

http://tv.uk.msn.com/blog/soaps-blogpost...003caf3441

Messages In This Thread