rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Koh Samui & Motorbikes...

Koh Samui & Motorbikes...

Definitely agree on Vietnam being on a whole different level of mental when it comes to the roads Neil (have not been to Taiwan or Indo however), they make Bangkok traffic look tame.

I spent New Years 2010 on Samui and witnessed quite a few crashes between Chaweng and Lamai on the that main road tracing the coast over the few days I was there. Combo of bends in the road, varied traffic (scooters, cars, pickups, ATV's etc), drunk drivers and riders, plus an unhealthy dose of people who have no idea how to ride thinking its the perfect place to learn. I saw one girl drop her scooter three times before mounting the footpath and almost plowing in to the bar - then the spoilt brat waved off my help "Just because I'm a woman doesnt mean I need your help."

'I blew most of my money on fast cars, booze and women. The rest I squandered' - George Best

Messages In This Thread