rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude Kicked Off Campus For Hot For Teacher Essay

Dude Kicked Off Campus For Hot For Teacher Essay

Quote:Quote:

An Oakland University student says he's considering legal action after he was kicked out of an English class for writing a "Hot for Teacher" essay.

Joe Corlett, 56, of Lake Orion, Mich., admits his writings during a fall 2011 Advanced Critical Writing class contain sexual fantasies about the instructor.

And his handwritten entry, which is now in the hands of a free-speech activist group, uses the title "Hot for Teacher" -- a reference to a song on Van Halen's 1984 album about a student fantasizing about a racy teacher.

"Then there's Miss (teacher), English 380," Corlett wrote, explaining his thoughts of dropping the class. "She walks in and I say to myself, 'Drop, (expletive), drop.' Kee-rist, I'll never learn a thing. Tall, blonde, stacked, skirt, heels, fingernails, smart, articulate, smile. I'm toast but I'll stay. I'll (screw) up my whole Tuesday-Thursday class thing if I drop. I'll search for something unattractive about her. No luck yet."

Corlett said the entries were part of a diary-type assignment with no limitations.

"I asked and she said, 'No, no topical restrictions,' " Corlett said.

Corlett said university officials banned him from campus for 2012's spring, summer and fall semesters. He was allowed to enroll in two online courses this semester.

He's waiting to hear whether he'll be able to continue his education online, he said.

Oakland University spokesman Ted Montgomery said the school could not comment on the matter because it involves student conduct. The instructor could not be reached.

Corlett now has an "incomplete" grade for that class. A university student conduct committee also found him guilty in January of sexual harassment and intimidation charges after a hearing with four professors and two students. He wants that decision reversed.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/education/s...=obnetwork

Messages In This Thread