rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Morocco: Where Rapists Find Immunity Through Marriage

Morocco: Where Rapists Find Immunity Through Marriage

Quote: (03-17-2012 05:45 AM)houston Wrote:  

You didn't answer any of my questions which leads to me believe that you've never even been here.

I thought that by saying "if I ever somehow end up being there, I'd kill myself" I made it clear that I never been there and will do my best to never be there. I apologize if this wasn't clear enough.

So now once you're satisfied hopefully you'll be able to get to the point of what I said.

Aren't you guys keep electing extremely religious governors who heavily push religious agenda?

Wasn't it your moronic governor who claimed that "America's issues are not primarily financial, political or moral. Neither does America's hope lie in one leader or institution. Our hope is found in the One who desires for us to turn to Him with all our hearts. This is our response — to call on Jesus on behalf of America"? Hell yeah, why do we even need the elected legislature?

Isn't Rick Perry one of those idiots who want to criminalize gay sex and abortion? Isn't it because as he says the bible condemns it, and therefore it should be the law?

But the situation in Morocci is clearly based on the bible! So why Rick Perry doesn't push for the law like that?

Messages In This Thread