rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming with roommates

Gaming with roommates

Quote: (03-14-2012 09:11 PM)DirkDiggler Wrote:  

Alright, so I have 3 roommates who all love to party just as much as the next guy. Good roommates, but I keep wanting to bring girls over on weekdays just to hang. Thing is there is nowhere to go besides my room. Sometimes its fine, like Snl's but what do you guys do when your roommates are always home being bros and you wanna bring a girl over, without her or you being hassled? This is when the chicks house is not an option.

Sounds to me like you might be a tincy weencie scared your boys will push up on your girl when your guard is down. Chemistry is an unstoppable force. You'd better seal that deal before you get her back to the room (kiss close, hands down the pants, ass grabbing, etc) or else your boys could scoop that up. Are your friends home every Friday and Saturday night or what? How pimped out is your room? Is it possible to learn how to cook some cool shit and bring it to your room? If you're a young dude on a budget there's not a whole lot of options for you except the crib. You can hang out really really late so when you come back home it's pretty much just time to fuck and that's it.

Messages In This Thread