rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Testosterone boosters

Testosterone boosters

Quote: (10-03-2016 03:30 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

Has anyone tried RED-PCT? I got Victor Pride's newsletter email this morning and he was promoting it. I looked into it and Victor Pride teamed up with Chris from Good Looking Loser to make their own supplement company called Red Supplements.

I trust their judgement over most supplement companies and have read both blogs on and off for a while. I don't think they would create or promote anything that doesn't actually work.

I want to give it a try but I don't really want to drop 50 bucks without hearing any first hand reviews from guys who have actually used it.

I haven't tried it, but I also received the same email promoting it. Looked into it and it's not much different from a slew of similar products that are much cheaper and actually have a fair amount of reviews (good and bad). Sure, Red claims to only use the best ingredients unlike their competition...but every other supplement company says the same thing.

Going to have to agree with zoom on this one. $50 seems like a lot of money to spend on a test booster that might only have a relatively mild effect at best. However, if you do give it a try be sure to report back and let us know how it goes!

Messages In This Thread