rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima, Peru Datasheet

Lima, Peru Datasheet

Quote: (04-03-2019 11:52 AM)Denzel Wrote:  

Here are a few things to contribute given some excellent posts above.

Spanish opens more/better doors but if one cannot speak Spanish, he can still rely on body language, google translator, and escalation. [Image: wink.gif] The quality will decrease but still be acceptable.

Son de Cuba did not seem to be a pick-up place to me. I would love to hear if anyone picked up from there. I could not.

I will be trying Maido next time. I heard a lot about that place. Another restaurant praised but in a lower league is Punto Azul. Their main dishes were in $USD 10-15. While Punto Azul is good, it is not impressive. I can find the same quality food in some cheaper restaurants without waiting in the line. Try if there is no line.

One will lose chicas if tells them that he is not in that city for the long term or not coming back again. There are ways to prevent this.

I prefer Barranco over Miraflores as one can find good apartments away from the car noise but close to Ayahuasca and Dada bar (both are +30 bars) But parts of Barranco did not seem too safe so stick to the areas close enough to the ocean.

Quote: (12-27-2018 05:02 AM)ElFuerte Wrote:  

Language: I don't know what I would do in Peru without Spanish. Not speaking the language deprives you of like 80% of the opportunities in the dating game.

Yes mate, I completely agree that the noise in Miraflores (I was staying at one of the main avenues, completely hopeless) but also true that Barranco did have some sketchy parts. Ayahuasca is highly recommended as well!

Just make sure you scout out all the nice spots and do reservation way ahead of time as some places like Maido or Central, will be fully booked for weeks and months ahead (during weekends at least).

Messages In This Thread