rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima, Peru Datasheet

Lima, Peru Datasheet

I recently spent 3 weeks in Lima and Cusco. I'm not sure what all the talk about difficulty is here. I banged 4 different girls in my first week alone. All Tinder. Pipelined briefly before flying down there. I'm 30's white, good looking, average height. I experienced relatively little flakiness.

Logistics: AirBnB Miraflores and Barranco, 50-80/night for apt with doorman. Uber is fantastic. Ahauasca and Cala are good night spots. Larcomar mall has english speakers. Jockey plaza is a huge mall and you need spanish over there.

My thoughts: Easy to line up 6's from Tinder. Not very rewarding. Great country, cheap as hell, food is fantastic. Plenty to see and do besides game. I still keep in touch with a couple of the girls that were higher status that I didn't bang. Peru is like any other country, the quality will require putting in the work, there are no shortcuts. Spanish would be extremely beneficial. I had to pass up countless leads because of language barriers and I wasted a lot of time filtering out the english speakers.

The women are nothing special in Lima, but better then US of course. Women in Cusco are ugly. The upper class ones are usually more white, can be very attractive and are much more difficult to game. These girls really have no reason to date foreigners unless they actively want to get OUT of Peru. The good thing about these girls though is they will set you up with there friends who you will not find online.

Overall a worthwhile trip. I had more fun touristing then "gaming", but if you want to make a run at easy latinas, it's there for the taking. Now I'm back in the US and its a disaster.

Messages In This Thread