rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Not able to get in the mood to approach

Not able to get in the mood to approach

@Gixxer: i hear ya man! not sure about college st.

Quote: (03-11-2012 08:28 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

This is an attitude I used to have a lot and still find myself lapsing into occasionally

But you have to realize it is a mental trap- you are massaging your own ego at the expense of getting laid

Actually, i think it's a sign of progress- it's one of the last obstacles on the way to having solid inner game.

The key to overcoming it is to realize that, by taking this attitude, you are still giving the girl's opinion of you too much value

You approach because you want to approach, have fun, and get laid. What any individual girls thinks about it, or her value relative to you, doesn't matter

Dude i was in the pick up community for almost 2 and a half years, after a while of practicing and taking all kinds of BS from Toronto broads, i feel that a guy starts to develop a natural asshole kind of game.

Like i am at a point where an HB9 will not even make my pupils dilate! and yes i have reached a titanium form of inner game, as in i behave around a girl who's a 9 the same way as a 4.

Therefore i don't agree that the girl's opinion is a factor here.

As for approaching to have fun, that concept in itself has disappeared, as in i don't consider that fun anymore.

To add an insult to an injury, my friends are EXTREMELY passive when it comes to game. They literally have none, and if they do have some concepts down, they have MAJOR approach anxiety.

Messages In This Thread