rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nice guys lose

Nice guys lose

Quote: (03-16-2012 03:10 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Actually I did buy Bang but I haven't finished it. I'm ADD as hell so I have a bad habit of not finishing books I start, but I'll sit down one day over the next week and just blow through it in one shot.

I haven't yet tried the eye staring contest. So how do you work that into the kiss? I guess you could say, "whoever wins the eye fight gets a kiss" or something like that?

"I haven't yet tried the eye staring contest. So how do you work that into the kiss? I guess you could say, "whoever wins the eye fight gets a kiss" or something like that?"

Just finish the book. Before you go on another date. Seriously, I went on a date when I had half-finished Bang, and after I finished it I realized I could have gotten a bang had I employed some of the middle/endgame techniques.

The staring contest gives you information as to whether she's comfortable with close facial distance and eye contact.

Messages In This Thread