rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nice guys lose

Nice guys lose

Quote: (03-14-2012 10:59 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

Quote: (03-14-2012 06:43 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Another thing is that a girl that decides a dude is an asshole but is still attracted to him will be more likely to put out quick because she knows it isn't going anywhere anyway. Whereas if she meets a good guy who she is attracted to, she may put him in the slot for LTR potential and not want to show her slutty side and make him wait before she gives it up so as not to seem too easy. I think that's some of the psychology behind it too.

I wouldn't mind working some asshole type game into my persona, but to be honest, that's just not my natural temperament.

[Image: idea.gif] Speakeasy a Lightbulb just went off in my brain, makes perfect sense now, I had a suspicion why girls are putting me in a LTR category when I am trying for a SNL.

They were trying for me to meet there moms, come meet their friends and get their approval, Two insisted to take my picture so they can show to their friends/family........

I was DHVing myself to make me look like a Very nice guy, not desirable....... Now I try to go for an Image that says I am not relationship material.

Very nice post from you as well Basilransom

Is it Gay to say " I Love this forum "

"Now I try to go for an Image that says I am not relationship material."

Curious how you go about doing this? I've done this by simply not doing what could be construed as "dating" things - no dinners, most of my invitations are for "hanging out" (even though it's just the two of us), no DTR talks, no setting up the next "date" at the end of the current one. Just to keep her on a bit of an edge about whether I'm interested in her or not.

Women go apoplectic over hearing about this kind of thing, insisting they want to be treated like they are "special," but I get much better results this way, so they can blame themselves.

Messages In This Thread