rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Homeless Men Cockblocking Me

Homeless Men Cockblocking Me

The homeless guys in Southern Humboldt County are going nuts right now - all coming around trying to land harvest season work while living on the streets. There's always been a bit of a homeless population around here but since I moved away a little over half a decade ago, it has EXPLODED due to prop 215 and excess of growing going on. What kind of dumbass runs an illegal business and hires people of the street is beyond me but someone must be doing it...

They're getting violent too. Just this year alone there has been an account of one cutting another's throat in the middle of the daytime, one stabbing a local 17 times, one shooting and killing another, and two jumping a police officer. These are just the stories I know about.

They harrass the store owners and bartenders - sometimes they even drink in the bar and then stand outside to beg money for more drinks. Heard about one jacking off in front of some guy's house. You walk down the streets in the main town here, with a population of less than 1000 people, and on a warm summer day will shit you not see about 12 signs from one end of main street to the next (main street only goes about 9 blocks, I believe).

Locals are getting fed up with it and fights are starting to break out. I've heard of a few cases of some vigilante shit going on. I don't hate on anyone's lifestyle usually, but I even got in the mix myself. A few smarted off to me outside the bar a few weeks ago and I gave one the 1, 2, 3 and tried to take them all on. Bad alcohol-fueled decision though - some of these guys are nuts and have nothing to lose. Luckily for me they ran instead.

There was another incidence the other day where one walked into Aztec Grill and asked a couple of guys if they were going to eat all their food BEFORE THEY WERE EVEN FINISHED. I don't care how you pose that question; asking a stranger that is very aggressive behavior, and a random cat eating a fast food meal on his way to get some work done around here is not someone you want to be aggressive towards.

Apparently, the guys he asked brought him in the restroom, roughed him up, and stuck a pistol in his face. Told him to get the fuck out of town.

Shit is going nuts up here. I imagine very similar to what goes down in Williston, North Dakota.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread