rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gold Digger Game

Gold Digger Game

Sure dude, as you know the gold diggas tend to understand "game" the quickest. Probably very likely that they will even read this post as is. Anyway the trick for me is to run a few routines that imply you won't be taking them out to anything beyond alcohol before sex.

1. Thread photos where you can show yourself visibly with a girl, both of you carrying shopping bags from a legit store, not "gucci/prada" you get the idea.
2. Naturally have specific articles of clothing around your pad when she inevitably comes up to visit. Good specific articles include a pair of high end shoes that are not black or brown. In addition one that always gets attention from them is a watch I got from Paris a while back that also doubles as a scuba diving watch.
3. Cook don't take her out to dinner. This is confusing beta/alpha complex as she'll misunderstand you as someone she can eventually "toothbrush" it up with. Also makes it easier for her to logic herself into sleeping with you.

lmk if you need more deets. thats the jist though, i'm a bit MIA at the moment due to work.

Messages In This Thread