rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Describe your friend that gets laid the least

Describe your friend that gets laid the least

Here is mine. and it pains me to say this but he can become a player the INSTANT he chooses to be

- 6'4 Black dude in pretty good shape (like a filled in lankiness)
- College degree, really intelligent, etc
- All around good dude
- He just doesn't approach, flat out. I have never seen him intentionally approach anyone outside a house party setting.
- He moves way too slow. Several times he hung out with girls "as friends" to get to know them for a few hangouts, and the second he wants to make a move - she has already lost interest at that point. One time a girl straight up brought another dude to their "friends hangout".
- Refuses to "dress up". Even a little bit. Granted, his fashion sense is pretty good, but the places with the prettiest girls usually won't let in a black guy in sneakers. Refuses to wear the good shoes unless he is completely suited up (which happens 2-3 times a year).

And what suck is this guy could be swimming in vagina if he just approached, and accepted that women just are not gonna be as logical as men and take a few chances.

Messages In This Thread