rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Describe your friend that gets laid the least

Describe your friend that gets laid the least

Former college roommate, who I talk to every blue moon.

1. He's overweight. I'd say 5'11 290.

2. Sophmore year he had an 8 as a gf until he dumped her out of the blue for nothing.

3. Very funny and hilarious. Just meeting him, you'd never guess he'd make this list.

4. He was more of a teddy bear to these girls than anything else. At the university where we went, there was a location where everyone hung out right in the middle of a main thoroughfare where hundreds walked to and from class every day. At this location, he would receive many hugs from some of the baddest women on campus that'll make an uninformed spectator say, "look at that big boy getting those dymes".

5. He has a way to make all people laugh at any time but he never translated that to sex with women. One way or another he'd get friend zoned. He's had oneitis with this one girl for at leat 6 years now who he's never even kissed and it just baffles me. Some of these women would show up to kick it with him but they'd leave the door open during the whole interaction and they would lean on him and tell him their problems especially about other men.

6. This may be the deal breaker, he has serious hygienic problems. We shared a bathroom and he would leave the bathroom with dirt in the shower and a bath ring, leave turds in the toilet, and used my towels then leave them on the floor.

I hope subscribes to this blog and forum and finally realizes his potential.

Messages In This Thread