rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Describe your friend that gets laid the least

Describe your friend that gets laid the least

I just realized my friend is pretty much what MGTOWs long to be. MGTOWs talk a big game about not paying women any heed and avoiding any sort of relationship with them but given how they constantly on and on about them it's clear that they haven't "gone their own way" and are still obsessed with women. My friend simply doesn't care. He has his hobbies (weight lifting, grappling/wrestling, vidya games) and his job in the army and that pretty much keeps him satisfied. I pretty much never see him complain about his lack of relationships with women or about how "women are just looking for the bad boy/alpha/etc." It's simply a non-issue for him.

He is pretty anti-feminism though and even more so after he's joined the army and seeing the behavior of the female soldiers around him (ie. getting pregnant just before being deployed to get out of their deployment, constant whining in basic whenever they would have to do anything physically asserting and such) His complains about women have more to do with their incompetence and entitlement rather then them not wanting to bang him.

Messages In This Thread